This easy mango cucumber salsa is so irresistibly fresh, sweet and tasty. Made with only 6 raw ingredients, it only takes a few minutes to prepare, and gives the perfect tropical and fresh touch to your summer meals.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Purple onion
How to make this easy mango salsa
All you need to do, is to finely dice all the ingredients and add them to a medium size bowl. Add a pinch of salt and lime juice, combine and enjoy! Serve cold.
Tip: remove the cucumber seeds if needed! I usually use lebanese cucumber which have great taste, and barely have seeds.
Why you will love this cucumber mango salsa!
We are in the middle of mango season here in Australia and I can't get enough of eating mangoes, they are so delicious and sweet. Mango salsa is my favourite summer salsa, and for a bunch of good reasons!
Half the ingredient list is mango, isn't that enough reason to love it?
Only 6 ingredients required, plus it's super simple to prepare!
Fresh and colourful, gives the perfect tropical touch to your summer meals.
What goes well with this salsa
- Perfect topping for tacos - have you tried these easy jackfruit tacos yet?
- Mexican tortillas with guacamole
- Grilled salmon and chicken
- Veggie fritters - try my vegan broccoli fritters!
All you need is...
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife - make sure you have a very sharp knife, this will make the prep MUCH easier!
- Medium size bowl
How to store this mango salsa
You can store in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container. After the second day you will notice how the mango starts getting a bit soggy though.
Use a firm mango, as otherwise you won't be able to finely dice it.
Cherry tomatoes are best, but you can use other type of tomatoes if you prefer. Just make sure they're pretty firm.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? LET’S STAY CONNECTED!
If you like this recipe please leave me a comment and start rating below below, share it on Pinterest, tag me on Instagram, and follow me on socials! Instagram @bitesinthewild and Pinterest @bitesinthewild. This way you can stay up-to-date with my latest recipes and tips!Print
This easy mango cucumber salsa it's so irresistibly fresh, sweet and tasty. Made with raw ingredients, it only takes a few minutes to prepare, and gives the perfect tropical touch to your summer meals.
1 firm mango (1 cup diced)
6 cherry tomatoes (⅔ cup diced)
½ cup of cucumber finely diced (seeds removed if necessary)
⅓ cup of purple onion diced
½ tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
Juice of ½ lime
Pinch of salt
- Finely dice the mango, cherry tomatoes, onion and cucumber.
- Add the diced ingredients to medium bowl, add a pinch of salt, cilantro and lime juice.
- Combine all the ingredients using a spoon and let it rest in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving.
- Use a firm mango as otherwise it will be very difficult to finely dice
- Make sure you use a sharp knife!
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container (preferred to consume within the first couple of days though).
Keywords: mango cucumber salsa, cucumber mango salsa, easy mango salsa, mango salsa recipe