These leftover BBQ pulled pork tacos are filled with delicious and juicy pulled pork. They are a great recipe to treat yourself to a delicious and super quick meal on busy weeknight dinners. Gluten-free & dairy-free.
Tacos are one of my favorite things 🤩 They are such a tasty dish that I could never get bored of.
When I prepare my BBQ pulled pork recipe I always end up with lots of leftovers. This pork taco recipe is a great way to turn them into a delicious meal! You could also use this pulled BBQ beef brisket instead, slow cooker pulled pork, leftover pork roast, leftover pork tenderloin, or Mexican pork shoulder. For more taco inspo, you might also want to check my easy jackfruit taco recipe, this pulled beef taco recipe or these air fryer beef taquitos.
- Toppings For Your Pork Tacos
- How to Make Leftover Pulled Pork Tacos
- Substitutions & Variations
- Do I need to use leftover pork?
- Why You Will Love These Leftover BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos!
- Top Tip To Make The Best Leftover Pulled Pork Tacos!
- More Delicious Recipes
- Love This Recipe? Let's Stay Connected!
- Leftover BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos (Easy & Delicious)
- See what other people think about this recipe!
All the ingredients are easily found in the grocery store:
- Leftover BBQ shredded pork
- Avocado mashed (optional to add some lime juice to it)
- Fresh cilantro
- Fresh lime wedges
- Hot sauce
- Corn tortillas (or flour tortillas of choice )
See recipe card for quantities.
Can I add the BBQ sauce to my leftover pork?
Of course!! If you have leftover pork without the BBQ sauce, just add it in! I love using this gluten-free BBQ sauce.
Toppings For Your Pork Tacos
The sky is the limit with the toppings you can add! Use your favorite toppings and feel free to play around with what you have at home.
Use the below as a guide:
- Coleslaw (red cabbage thinly sliced + grated carrot + lime juice + olive oil)
- Vegan sour cream
- low-sugar BBQ sauce
- Pico de gallo
- Green onions
- Onion pickles
- Sriracha mayo (mayonnaise + sriracha)
- Black beans
- Salsa verde
- Roasted bell peppers
How to Make Leftover Pulled Pork Tacos
Since these tacos are made with leftover pulled pork, they are ready in no time! Perfect for an easy dinner or lunch.
Mash the avo and add a bit of lime juice and pinch of salt.
Heat up the pulled pork on a pan on medium heat or in the microwave.
Heat up the tortillas, either directly on a hot pan on the stove or in the microwave as per packet instructions. Check out this video to learn how to heat up tortillas on the stove.
Make the tacos, add the mashed avo, pulled pork, and fresh coriander. Finish of with a squeeze of lime and enjoy!!
Substitutions & Variations
- Crunchy taco shells to make crispy tacos
- Make lettuce wraps - instead of tacos
- Make them hot – adding more sriracha to the sriracha mayo, or adding spicy sauce directly to the tacos!
- Change it up - consider making a pulled pork burrito, pork carnitas, or pork nachos if you aren't feeling tacos!
- For a fresh and tropical touch - add a bit of this mango cucumber salsa
Do I need to use leftover pork?
Nope! You can use freshly shredded pork that you made in the slow cooker, or stove top.
Why You Will Love These Leftover BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos!
- They are a quick & easy meal - delicious way to use your leftover meat!
- Always a crowd favourite - you can never go wrong with leftover pulled pork tacos!
- Budget-friendly - all the ingredients are quite cheap!
All you need to make these tacos is...
- Chopping board & sharp knife
- Large mixing bowl
Leftover ingredients? Happy days! Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
The pulled pork duration will depend on when you cooked it.
Top Tip To Make The Best Leftover Pulled Pork Tacos!
Be generous with the amount of pulled pork on each taco 😊
Heat up the pulled pork either in the microwave or in a pan on the stove.
In conclusion, these leftover pulled pork tacos are a flavorful and quick delight that you'll love sharing with family and friends. With their gluten-free and dairy-free nature, they cater to various dietary preferences.
Whether you opt for BBQ pulled pork, tender pork tenderloin, or other creative variations, these tacos are sure to satisfy your cravings. The flexibility in toppings, from vegan sour cream to spicy sauces, allows you to personalize each taco to your liking.
These tacos are not only quick and easy but also budget-friendly, making them perfect for any occasion. For a fresh twist, consider adding a touch of mango cucumber salsa.
Enjoy your taco adventure! 🌮🤩
More Delicious Recipes
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Love This Recipe? Let's Stay Connected!
If you like this recipe please leave me a comment below, share it on Pinterest, tag me on Instagram, and follow me on socials! Instagram @bitesinthewild and Pinterest @bitesinthewild. This way you can stay up-to-date with my latest recipes and tips!Print
½ avocado mashed (optional to add some lime juice to it)
8x corn tortillas (or tortillas of choice)
- Mash the avo and add a bit of lime juice and pinch of salt.
- Heat up the pulled pork either on a pan or in the microwave.
- Heat up the tortillas, either directly on the stove or in the microwave as per packet instructions. Check out this video to learn how to heat up tortillas on the stove.
- Make the tacos, add the mashed avo, pulled pork, and fresh coriander. Finish of with a squeeze of lime and enjoy!!
Keywords: leftover pulled pork tacos, bbq pulled pork tacos, leftover bbq pulled pork tacos, pulled pork tacos