This quick and easy vegan gluten free pasta salad, is made with only 7 ingredients (plus dressing) and is the perfect fresh & healthy summer meal. Ideal for meal prep for the week, and to enjoy in the sun!
Growing up in Mallorca pasta salads were my go-to summer meal. I could honestly eat pasta salad every day of the week. My mum would tell me to change it up but they were too good and easy to make, why would I change it! Get as creative with the ingredients as you want and play around with different combinations.
TIPS FOR THIS EASY VEGAN PASTA SALAD
Pasta salad is better cold! I recommend refrigerating for at least 30 minutes so the pasta cools down.
A good dressing is key to success. I love this salad with my easy healthy honey mustard dressing. Only takes 3 minutes to prepare and really elevates the taste of the salad.
If doing meal preppreparing ahead don't mix with the dressing until before eaten, otherwise the lettuce will get soggy.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Use a crunchy lettuce, to add a different texture.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? LET’S STAY CONNECTED!
If you like this recipe please leave me a comment below, share it on Pinterest, tag me on Instagram, and follow me on socials! Instagram @bitesinthewild and Pinterest @bitesinthewild. This way you can stay up-to-date with my latest recipes and tips!Print
This quick and easy vegan gluten free pasta salad, is made with only 7 ingredients and is the perfect summer meal. Fresh, healthy and super easy & quick to prepare! Ideal for meal prep for the week and to enjoy in the sun!
160 grams GF pasta
1 1cm thick slice of pineapple cut in small cubes (approx 1cm)
16 cherry tomato cut in 4
½ can chickpeas drained
1 cup of lettuce cut in strips 1cm wide
½ avocado cut in thin slices
50 grams of vegan fetta cut in cubes 1cm wide
OPTIONAL - ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Bring water with a pinch of salt to boil in a pot. When the water is boiling add the pasta and tollow the package instructions for the boiling time. Drain and rinse well under cold water.
- While the pasta is boiling, cut and prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- In a bowl or plate, combine all the ingredients except for the avocado slices and fetta (see note). Pour the dressing and oregano and combine. Put the avocado and fetta on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy!
- I recommend putting the avocado and fetta slices after mixing with the dressing. This will ensure the pieces don't break apart as they're both soft.
- If preparing ahead, I recommend not mixing with the dressing until before eaten as the lettuce gets soggy.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Keywords: vegan gluten free pasta salad, vegan pasta salad, quick and easy vegan pasta salad, healthy vegan pasta salad, easy vegan pasta salad recipe,