This vegan coconut chia pudding bowl is a delicious healthy breakfast, that it's packed with omega-3 fatty acids, probiotics, plant based protein and antioxidants.
I love a good vegan chia pudding breakfast bowl! It's a great way to add omega-3 fatty acids and plant based protein to a coconut yogurt bowl. Plus the chia seeds also make you feel full for longer!
This breakfast bowl is made with my coconut yogurt chia pudding recipe plus a few toppings. So it's a perfect breaky to make if you have some coconut yogurt chia pudding leftovers in the fridge!
All you need are the ingredients below. Feel free to mix and match the toppings!
- Chia seeds
- Coconut water
- Coconut yogurt
- Brazil nuts
- Cacao nibs
- Shredded coconut
See recipe card for quantities.
How to make this chia pudding bowl
You first need to make the coconut yogurt chia pudding. Add the chia seeds and coconut water to a lidded jar. Stir to combine and let it rest in the fridge for 10-15 minutes, or until all the water has been absorbed by the seeds. The consistency should be a jelly.
Then add the coconut yogurt and stir well to combine.
Lay the chia pudding in a breakfast bowl, and add the toppings following the steps in the recipe card video. You can also check the video here.
Why you will love this breakfast bowl
There is so much to love in this breakfast bowl! It’s a super healthy breakfast that is…
- High in probiotics - good for your gut!
- High in protein & healthy fats
- Rich in nutrients & antioxidants
- Low in carbs
- Delicious and beautiful!!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? LET'S STAY CONNECTED!
If you like this recipe please leave me a comment below, share it on Pinterest, tag me on Instagram, and follow me on socials! Instagram @bitesinthewild and Pinterest @bitesinthewild. This way you can stay up-to-date with my latest recipes and tips!
This coconut chia pudding bowl is a delicious healthy vegan breakfast. It's packed with omega-3 fatty acids, probiotics, plant based protein and antioxidants.
COCONUT CHIA PUDDING
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup coconut water
- ¾ cup coconut yogurt
- ⅔ cup organic blueberries
- 8 strawberries halved
- 4 brazil nuts chopped
- 2 tsp cacao nibs
- 2 tsp shredded coconut
COCONUT CHIA PUDDING
- Add the chia seeds and coconut water to a jar and stir to combine.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 10-15 minutes until it forms a jelly consistency
- Add the coconut yogurt and stir well to combine all the ingredients
PREPARE THE BREAKFAST BOWL
- Divide the coconut chia pudding into two wide breakfast bowls.
- Layer the toppings starting with the blueberries, brazil nuts, strawberries, cacao nibs & shredded coconut.
- Feel free to mix and match the toppings with whatever you have at home - other nuts, seeds and fruits would work great as well.
Keywords: chia pudding bowl, coconut yogurt chia pudding breakfast bowl, chia pudding breakfast bowl, vegan chia pudding bowl