This healthy no bake vegan chocolate tart is seriously amazing. You will become addicted to this decadent, delicious & beautiful dessert. It's so easy to make following some simple steps and the result is... OMG INCREDIBLE 😍
Chocolate gives me happiness and joy every time I eat it. I guess... that's why I eat chocolate several times a day! Plus dark chocolate is proven to have many health benefits. Coming up with this healthy chocolate dessert was a "finger licking good" and enjoyable experience.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS VEGAN NO BAKE CHOCOLATE TART
It's very easy to make following some simple steps and only takes 20 minutes to prepare (plus resting time).
Made with simple & healthy ingredients: almonds, coconut oil, raw cacao, salt, coconut cream, dates & dark chocolate.
It is incredibly delicious and is always a winner. This will be your new favourite recipe to cook when you need to hit the sweet spot.
It's vegan, gluten-free & dairy-free, so is suitable for almost anyone! 🙂
WHAT GOES INTO THIS VEGAN NO BAKE CHOCOLATE TART
For the base: almonds, coconut oil, cacao and salt.
For the filling: dates, coconut cream and melted dark chocolate (≥ 70%).
Toppings: I love putting a mix of berries for decoration and to add different textures and a mix of sweet & tart flavour.
TIPS FOR THIS RECIPE
Use coconut cream: It gives the filling the most creamy texture. If you want to go for something lighter you can use coconut milk instead.
If the base mix is too sticky while you are pressing it in the tart mould, use a a bit of compostable cling wrap film to cover your fingers while you do it. This will make the process a lot easier.
Let the tart rest overnight in the fridge: this helps achieve the best consistency. If you're short in time though, you can put it in the freezer for one hour and it will do the job.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? LET’S STAY CONNECTED!
If you like this recipe please leave me a comment below, share it on Pinterest, tag me on Instagram, and follow me on socials! Instagram @bitesinthewild and Pinterest @bitesinthewild. This way you can stay up-to-date with my latest recipes and tips!Print
This healthy & gluten-free no bake vegan chocolate tart is seriously amazing. You will become addicted to this decadent, delicious & beautiful dessert. Is so easy to make following some simple steps and the result is... OMG INCREDIBLE!
ALMOND CACAO BASE
1 ½ cup raw almonds
¼ cup coconut oil melted
⅓ cup organic raw cacao fair trade
1 tsp vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
1 cup pitted dates
1 cup thick coconut cream
150 grams vegan 70% dark chocolate
6 strawberries halved
⅓ cup blueberries
¼ cup raspberries
ALMOND CACAO BASE
- Place the almonds in a food processor and pulse until coarsley chopped
- Add the rest of base ingredients and pulse until well combined
- Transfer the mixture to a 20cm diameter tart mould with removable bottom. Press firmly through the base and up to the sides
- Let it cool in the freezer while you prepare the filing
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method
- Add the coconut cream and dates to a high-speed blender and blend until creamy
- Add the melted chocolate and blend again
- Using a silicone spatula, transfer the filling to the prepared base
- Add all the toppings to the top of the tart. Get creative!
Let the tart rest in the fridge overnight
- If you want to go lighter than coconut cream, you can use coconut milk or your favourite plant based milk instead
- If the base mix is too sticky while pressing it into the mould, use a bit of compostable cling wrap to cover your fingers.
- If you're short in time, you can let the tart rest in the freezer for one hour instead
- Let your creativity shine with the toppings!
Keywords: vegan no bake chocolate tart, raw vegan chocolate tart, raw chocolate tart dairy free, easy vegan no bake chocolate tart, healthy vegan no bake chocolate tart